Our technicians are all I-CAR trained and certified. They also attend additional specialized training on chassis measurement. More and more customers and insurance companies are requiring the use of computerized measuring as part of the repair process. And Chief’s® Velocity™ is far and away the most sophisticated system available in the industry today.
Our metal shop department is a spacious facility allowing up to 10 cars to be worked on at a time.
• Frame-A-Ligner Straightens and squares a chassis within one millimeter.
• JAK-RAK 2, 12 tower positions and 10 ton pulling capability.
• Mo clamp centerline frame gages are used to return ladder frame vehicle to specifications.
• Dent-Fix Tram gauges are also used in the repair process.
• Two Benwill lifters 5500lbs capacity to inspect and repair under-carriage problems.